Which massage is good for stress?
Swedish massage, deep tissue massage, trigger point massage, sports massage, hot stone massage, and prenatal massage are very good for stress relief.
- Swedish massage: often recommended for getting a massage for the very first time. It is very effective for stress relief, relaxation, couples massage, and releasing tense or cramped muscles.
- Prenatal massage: is best for easing accumulated emotional and physical stresses of pregnancy. It helps to decrease swelling, and relieves aches and pains.
- Trigger point massage: it focuses on relieving even the minutest knots that cause tension in the body. Toxins often accumulate in certain regions of the body. Trigger point massage locates trigger points and applies pressure which often travels to an entirely different part of the body and causes relief.
- Deep tissue massage: makes use of various techniques such as friction, petrissage and tapotement to increase to increase concentrated blood flow and relieve the traumatized areas of the body.
- Sports massage: usually receive before and after an athletic activity. It is typically ideal for people with physically active lifestyle.