WIN a luxury 30 minute back, neck and shoulder massage for two people this Valentine’s Day in our beautifully...
Foot Massages in Brighton and Hove
Your Feet Are In Good Hands
Get the best of beauty and relaxation for your feet with the Match Skin Salon foot massage experience.
We Pamper Your Feet
People overlook the importance of the feet. Unless they hurt or show signs of tear, it is not a source of worry, but the feet are an essential part of the body.
We are more than happy to look after them, so visit our beauty clinic to relax your feet and give them the much-needed pampering to support your body as a whole.
We are a skin and beauty clinic in Brighton and Hove. Our aim is to offer your feet the best care they deserve. Match Skin Salon therapists provide excellent and professional services for every client. We hope to make your time with us as memorable as possible.
You deserve the best experience, and we strive to rise above your expectations. We want you to feel better.
Our Comprehensive Foot Massage Services
Many cultures practice foot massage to improve their wellbeing. At Match Skin Salon, we consider a good feet massage as a complementary therapy for pain relief, stress reduction and health improvement.
- Swedish Massage:The therapist will use five different styles of strokes to relax your feet. This will involve circular movements, soft rhythmic strokes, light strokes, kneading and vibration.
- Deep Tissue Foot Massage:The therapist focuses on the deeper muscle layers and connective tissues. This will release stiff, painful joints through slow, but firm strokes to the tendons and joints.
- Sports Foot Massage:The therapist manipulates the soft tissues of a painful point to treat the primary cause of pain. It is a remedy for people suffering from prolonged pain in the limbs and joints.
Find time for a proper foot massage. Visit us for a superb pampering to relieve tired feet. You’ll be happy you did.
Other Services Guaranteed to Leave Your Feet Feeling Reinvigorated:
Let your feet reap the benefit of detoxification. Your feet are in constant contact with germs and toxins as you walk around different places. This could expose your body to germs and harm your health.
A foot detox rids your body of cells with toxins and reduces cellulites. It boosts your metabolism and helps you attain a healthy body.
During a foot detox, you put your feet in a basin of ionized water. This water contains negative ions that go into your body system to free it of harmful toxins. We assure you that our foot detox baths have no side effects. It’s a healthy way to cleanse your body and get better-looking feet.
Do you know your feet can say a lot about you? Our pedicure service is superb. We clean, trim, scrub and pamper your nails in a serene environment that provides a relaxing experience.
- Basic Pedicure:Soak your feet in warm water to soften dead skin cells. Therapists will scrub and clean your nails before trimming them. It’s ideal for simple maintenance of the nails and feet.
- Paraffin Pedicure:For clients with dry feet, paraffin pedicure works like magic. This procedure infuses your feet with paraffin wax to moisturise them for a basic massage. This leaves skin smooth and soft afterwards.
- Gel Pedicure:The therapist applies the gel or shellac wax to your feet under a UV light. This will heal the gel and make your feet smooth and radiant. This low maintenance pedicure lasts longer than a basic pedicure.
- French Pedicure:The process begins with a basic pedicure. The coating makes a difference, with the use of a pink polish with white colour at the tip of the nail.
- Hot Stone Pedicure:The therapist massages the feet with essential oils, followed by a basic pedicure. A hot stone is then used to massage the pressure points of your feet. The result is soothing.
- Spa Pedicure:If you want more pampering and a luxurious look for your feet, get a spa pedicure from us. We include every special treatment like a towel wrap, paraffin wax, hydrating mask and exfoliating scrub to remove dirt and dead skin. We take our time to lavish your feet.
- Salt Pedicure:Soak your feet in warm water for about 10 to 15 minutes before the therapist uses salt to exfoliate the skin and remove dead cells. A pedicure from us is more than a cosmetic touch-up. Our well-trained therapists use the best lotions and creams to work your feet and cure dry skin. During a pedicure session, we might detect impurities and will be able to deal with them before they become a concern.
This ancient healing practice is beneficial to your feet and body. Based on a theory that the body is a network of reflex channels for energy flow, reflexology uses massage to direct this energy flow to the right points in the body.
Our top-notch reflexologists massage your feet to restore the natural flow of energy in the body. Indulge in our affordable reflexology massage to do away with stress and aches. A session with us leaves you feeling relaxed and peaceful.
Make Us Your Only Choice
We are the first choice for those who want the best beauty treatment in Brighton and Hove, but we want to take it one-step further. Use our service today and we’ll be your only choice.
You are the reason we are here. It is why we have the best therapists in the country working for us. We want you to experience a beauty treatment that brings you back to our spa facility with two or more friends and family.
Our spa is safe and relaxing. We do everything to make your stay memorable, refreshing and relaxing. You are welcome to visit our four luxury treatment rooms for a proper pampering from our friendly, professional and experienced therapists.
Get in Touch With Us
Now you know that we are the best for your feet and beauty needs, it’s time to experience the finest spa services on offer at Match Skin Salon.
Unwind and relax at our luxurious tranquil massage treatment room, offering an array of massages. We are very proud of our new luxury massage room. We have thought of everything, firstly choosing the right masseuse.
All our staff are caring, passionate and take pride in every detail.
We have thought of everything, shower, perfect room and bed temperature, soothing music, scents, slipper and gowns provided.
PARTNERS / COUPLES DEAL
Visit our large but cosy couples room. With busy schedules it’s an ideal way to relax and be pampered together.
|MASSAGE||30 MIN||60 MIN||75 MINS|
|BACK, NECK & SHOULDERS||35|
HOT PINDER MASSAGE
WARM CANDLE MASSAGE
The importance of spending quality time together. It sounds obvious, but a strong relationship is built upon making time to...
Similar to a Swedish massage but with added ‘oomph’ the deep tissue massage is a firm favourite of those...
To mark the exciting launch of massage at Match Skin Salon we wanted to highlight some of the amazing...