Gel Manicure Treatments in Brighton, East Sussex
Luxury gel manicure in Brighton
Are you in need of another manicure and would love to get that glossy gel look? At Match Skin Salon, we do our best to provide all Brighton and Hove residents with a superb gel manicure service that will have you coming back for future sessions. Our nail bar provides the perfect atmosphere for you to get pampered, as you get beautiful gel nails installed. We offer unparalleled nail care services in Brighton and that is why our customers keep coming back.
There is enough hustle and bustle on the streets of this lovely city, so you don’t need more of that in a salon. Here is where you ought to be to escape the daily buzz, as you have your luxury gel manicure applied. Our tranquil, warm, and the very comfortable environment is precisely where you want to be if you require more than just beautiful nails; you’ll also have a great time with us, enjoying every moment. We’ll make sure of that.
What is a gel manicure?
A gel manicure is a favourite in the beauty industry. It is a kind of manicure treatment which involves applying a gel polish to your nails. The result is shining nails that retain a natural look. It’s the perfect option if you don’t like to do ‘too much’, but would love something chic.
If you have had regular nail polish applied to your nails, you’ll already be familiar with the method of applying three coats – the base coat, main coat, and top coat. It’s the same with gel polishes, except that the gel manicure technique involves exposing your nails to ultraviolet (UV) light after each coat has been applied. The UV light is used to dry the gel polish in this process (called curing), which takes about 30 seconds to one minute.
Just like regular nail polish, you can remove gel polish yourself at home or during your next appointment at the salon. All you’ll need is a few cotton balls soaked in acetone, which you’ll use to loosen the polish so it can come off your nails without much fuss. If you’re looking for a new gel treatment after taking the old one off, you can save yourself the stress and have the removal completed at our salon, before getting a new gel manicure done immediately after.
There are two types of gels that may be used for a gel manicure; they are soft and hard gels. The soft gels are too soft to be used to create nail extensions and are typically thicker gels and gel polishes that are used for gel overlay services.
On the other hand, hard gels harden enough to form nail extensions once they have been cured; that is, having been exposed to UV light. That means they can be used to extend the natural length of your nails if that is what you would like to do. Whether you go for the hard gel or the soft gel, there are tons of delightful colours to choose from in our nail salon.
What are the advantages of gel manicures over regular nail polish?
One of the biggest problems with regular nail polish is the fact that it tends to chip easily. At best, you’ll go a couple of days before the chipping starts. At worst, you’ll start noticing chipped nail polish in less than a day, depending on where you got your nails done and how active you are with your hands. The gel nail manicure eliminates this issue due to the curing process that strengthens it.
In addition to having a more durable manicure, the gel nail manicure saves you time, because you won’t have to wait too long before your nails dry. Regardless of the occasion, whether it’s your wedding, a vacation – or simply an active lifestyle – a gel polish manicure will not disappoint, especially when the professional beauticians at Match Skin Salon do it for you.
What to expect during a gel manicure treatment session?
Just like any other regular nail treatment, your gel manicure will start when booking an appointment with us here at Match Skin Salon. Once you arrive at our salon, we’ll get you settled at the nail bar and get rid of any polish you may already be wearing. The nail technician assigned to you will begin by using a file to shape and buff your nails.
You can pick from the tons of available colours and your nail technician will get started applying the first layer of gel polish. After the three layers of polish have been applied, you’ll have to place your hands beneath a UV light for a minute or less, and that’s it. The chance of smudging is zero and you won’t have to wait for the polish to dry.
Days after, you can expect your gel polish manicure to still look bright and shiny, unlike a regular manicure, which may begin to look dull after a similar timeframe. Even after a few weeks, a gel manicure will still look terrific. No wonder they are a favourite for many of our customers.
Our nail technicians use OPI nail products
You can trust our nail technicians, who are some of the best Brighton and Hove have to offer. It is part of our luxury service to ensure that we use only the most satisfactory nail products and equipment for our clients. That is why we use premium nail care products and polishes from OPI, including their gel line. OPI is a global leader in the manufacture of nail, foot, and hand care products, and OPI Gel is one of the most renowned gel lines you’ll find around.
We love OPI gel polishes because they give off rich and vibrant finish, lasting a long time after a manicure treatment. The colours are also provided in abundance, so you can be certain of finding the perfect shade to give off that Brighton glow.
Any further questions?
Do you have any further questions about gel manicure treatments? Kindly contact us by calling 01273 719009.
Information About Brighton
- Match Skin Salon is proud to offer Gel Manicure Treatments in the town of Brighton, which lies within South East England in the county of East Sussex.
- Part of the City of Brighton and Hove, Brighton forms a Unitary Authority and is part of the greater Brighton and Hove built-up area in Sussex.
- A variety of businesses including Match Skin Salon make East Sussex and Brighton their home.
- Brighton was previously known as Brighthelmstone.
- Blightey & Brighthelmstone are still frequently used nicknames.
- Brighton contains a number of settlements and villages including Hangleton, Aldrington, Black Rock, Bevendean, Coldean, Brunswick, and Old Steine.
- Match Skin Salon’s Gel Manicure Treatments area like-wise encompasses Moulsecoomb, Hollingbury, Hollingdean, Hove and Mile Oak in the City of Brighton and Hove.
- Other service areas of Match Skin Salon within in Brighton, Sussex accommodate Portslade-by-Sea, Saltdean, Ovingdean, Patcham and Rottingdean,
- in addition to Brighton and Hove’s outlying urban areas Withdean, West Blatchington, Woodingdean and Westdene.
- In conclusion, Match Skin Salon’s Gel Manicure Treatments also cover the Brighton Municipality which includes Stanmer, Brighton Marina and Bear Road area.
- The Brighton postcode district is the BN postcode area.
- The Sussex University and University of Brighton are respected through out the United Kingdom.
- Queen’s Park, Brighton and Preston Park, Brighton are most notable parks in Brighton and known through out England.
- Connecting Brighton to other major populations are the A23 road and A27 road.
- The City of Brighton and Hove is bordered to the West, by Lancing, Littlehampton, Shoreham, Sompting, Southwick and Worthing.
- The town of Brighton is fringed by Peacehaven, Burgess Hill and Lewes to the East.