Waxing tips from Match Skin Salon At Match Skin Salon we pride ourselves on using the best of everything, including...
Laser Hair Removal Treatments in Brighton, East Sussex
Laser Hair Removal Treatment at Match Skin Salon, Brighton and Hove
Do you suffer from ingrown hairs? Are you embarrassed about unwanted hair? Have you had enough of shaving or using depilatory creams? Many of us try to handle unwanted hairs with fast solutions such as shaving, plucking or waxing, but the results do not last long. The removal process itself can even leave us with painful rashes. Luckily, recent advances in laser technology now make it possible to treat areas of unwanted hair and get visible results. This treatment process means we can eliminate the need to wax, shave and pluck, by preventing or significantly reducing the growth of unwanted hair.
At Match Skin Salon, we are the leading laser hair removal experts, with countless successful treatments delivered to happy clients in Brighton and Hove. We work to ensure you can enjoy all the benefits of laser hair removal methods, including:
- Smoother skin
- Less irritation to the skin
- Permanent hair reduction
- Reduction of ingrown hairs
- Smaller pores and easy stress-free body
- Not having to shave or wax
- Reduced excessive hair growth ( PCOS)
What is Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal (or IPL) is a treatment procedure that targets and reduced the formation of melanin in the hair follicles. The light is absorbed by the melanin in the hair, and the cells present in the hair follicle are damaged as a result of the heat applied to the hair shaft. The result of a laser hair removal is that the unwanted hair falls out and cannot regrow from the same follicle.
Our specialists at Match Skin Salon can guarantee you:
- Up to 90% permanent reduction of hair growth
- Safe environment with strict medical protocols
- Laser Hair Removal for all skin types, including Asian and Black, suitable for both men and women
- A totally safe procedure, where our clients are always informed of potential contraindications
Top Reasons for Choosing Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal is a fast treatment process, compared to other alternatives for hair removal. We can even shorten the treatment time for you here at Match Skin Salon, because our IPL machine combines dual fans with a large 6cm2 head.
It is an essentially painless treatment. If you can’t stand the pain of plucking or waxing, then you’ll love this method. IPL laser hair removal is practically pain-free, with the added advantage of longer lasting effects.
Laser hair removal is fabulously effective for long term and permanent hair removal. Forget waxing, plucking, shaving and epilating. No missed spots; enjoy perfectly smooth, hair-free skin.
No area is too big or small! IPL is just as effective for small area hair removal as it is for large areas, like legs and backs.
” Painless and ideal for short hairs ” …..
What Parts Of The Body Do We Treat?
No matter where you have unwanted hair, laser hair removal is safe and effective, and we take care of most areas of the body. Anywhere you have dark coloured hair can be treated, even the sensitive areas. We’ll treat:
- Face, Jaw, and Ears
- Neck, Back, Nipples, Shoulders, and Chest
- Stomach, Arms, Underarms, Hand, and Fingers
- Toes, Feet and Legs
The darker the hairs, the more effective the procedure will be, because the lasers are attracted to hair pigment. Come in for a free consultation today and we’ll let you know whether your unwanted hairs are dark enough to be treated effectively.
We also offer laser hair removal for men’s hair. So, if you want to remove unwanted hairs from your shoulder, arms, back or chest areas, you are at the right place.
Come In For Qualified Laser Hair Removal Assessment
At our Brighton and Hove clinic, we carry out regular assessments throughout your procedure to ensure the most successful treatment. We make use of the best and latest technology for laser hair removal, suitable for all types and colours of skin.
Don’t be shy or embarrassed to come in, as our highly experienced specialists have seen it all and are here to help. We’ll give you the treatment you need, whether Bikini/Brazilian/Hollywood, Buttocks, or Peri-Anal. As a reputable laser hair removal clinic in Brighton and Hove, we make it a priority to ensure all our clients feel comfortable and safe. Before giving the actual treatment, we will ensure your skin is well suited to the treatment by performing a patch test 48 hours before. As your local laser hair removal experts, when you come in for some complimentary advice, we can work with you to create a customized laser hair removal treatment package you’ll love.
Safe Laser Hair Removal by Certified Experts in Hove
Laser hair removal at Match Skin Salon is extremely safe. Our practitioners pass through focused training before carrying out treatments on clients. The technology for the treatment is advanced.
Inexperienced practitioners using IPL or laser hair removal devices lack the skill to ensure long-lasting results from the procedure. The hair soon grows back, because they cannot successfully eliminate the root mechanisms responsible for hair growth. To enjoy long-term results, you need experienced practitioners to perform the procedure using the right settings for a medical laser.
Our entire staff is highly experienced with relevant qualifications in laser and IPL hair removal treatments. Only the highest quality of staff make up our team here at Match Skin Salon.
Why choose Match Skin Salon?
- Friendly, professional service – we always try to keep clients with the same practitioner for the best results. Also, we can accommodate most clients’ schedules with late opening hours and weekend appointments.
- Competitive prices – we try to be fair and keep our prices low, all year round. Treatments paid for in advance get discounts, and we will offer a price reduction when a client is having treatment for different areas at the same time.
Book Us Today
IPL is great for hair removal, but did you know it is also an effective way to reduce the signs of aging, spots, and skin pigmentation issues?
Reach out to Match Skin Salon today on 012737 19009 and come in for a free consultation and patch test.
Information About Brighton
- Match Skin Salon offers Laser Hair Removal Treatments in Brighton, East Sussex, a large town located in South East England.
- Brighton is part of the City of Brighton and Hove Unitary Authority which forms the greater Brighton and Hove built-up area in Sussex.
- A large number of leading businesses make Brighton and East Sussex their home including Match Skin Salon.
- Brighton was previously known as Brighthelmstone.
- Blightey & Brighthelmstone are still frequently used nicknames.
- Over the years Brighton has assimilated villages and a number of settlements including Aldrington, Hangleton, Old Steine, Bevendean, Hangleton, Brunswick, Coldean and Black Rock.
- Match Skin Salon’s Laser Hair Removal Treatments area like-wise encompasses Moulsecoomb, Hollingbury, Hollingdean, Hove and Mile Oak in the City of Brighton and Hove.
- Other service areas of Match Skin Salon in Brighton, Sussex are comprised of Patcham, Ovingdean, Rottingdean, Portslade-by-Sea and Saltdean,
- as well as Brighton and Hove’s outlying urban areas Woodingdean, Westdene, Withdean and West Blatchington.
- Just as importantly, Finally yet importantly, Match Skin Salon’s Laser Hair Removal Treatments cover the Brighton Municipality along with Bear Road area, Stanmer and Brighton Marina.
- Brighton is covered by the BN postcode area.
- The University of Brighton and Sussex University are distinguished through out the United Kingdom.
- Preston Park, Brighton and Queen’s Park, Brighton are are popular with local residents and known through out England.
- The major roads of Brighton are the A27 road and A23 road.
- The town of Brighton and Hove is bordered by Littlehampton, Shoreham, Worthing, Lancing, Sompting and Southwick to the West.
- To the East of the town of Brighton is bordered by Peacehaven, Lewes and Burgess Hill.
|Upper Lip||Face||Half Leg|
|Knuckles||Under Arms||Whole Bikini|
IPL SMALL AREA
|No of treatments||Per treatment||Total|
IPL MEDIUM AREA
|No of treatments||Per treatment||Total|
IPL LARGE AREA
|No of treatments||Per treatment||Total|
PLEASE NOTE A PATCH TEST IS REQUIRED FOR IPL
|Upper lip||10||Half leg||24|
|Lower half face||18||Forearm||18|
|Navel line||10||Full arm||24|
|High leg bikini||22||Standard bikini||16|
|Brazilian||35||High leg bikini||20|
What is laser hair removal? Laser hair removal or IPL is a procedure that reduces the formation of melanin in...
Lasers spent an exceptionally long time existing only in science fiction and in labs where men and women wore...