At Match Skin Salon we can take care of all your beauty preparations before your big day. We specialise in...
Microdermabrasion Facial Treatments in Brighton, East Sussex
Microdermabrasion Diamond Facial
Match Skin Salon’s microdermabrasion facial treatment is a simple, fast and gentle procedure that improves and rejuvenates the look and texture of your skin. Microdermabrasion is a non-surgical skin rejuvenation chemical-free skin exfoliation. It is a highly effective and convenient method that can be used on the face, shoulders, back, and chest to immediately restore smoother, more youthful skin.
Microdermabrasion facial treatment is a recommended solution for dull or congested skin, superficial blemishes and marks, fine lines and mild skin pigmentation issues. It can also be used on the hands to reverse signs of aging such as wrinkles. People with mild acne can also benefit from microdermabrasion as it combats the effects of increased cell turnover.
What is Diamond Peel microdermabrasion?
Diamond Peel Microdermabrasion is the most effective and gentlest treatment, yet is a non- surgical procedure, deep exfoliation treatment that removes dead skin cells and impurities from the pores, such as white and black heads using a mild and gentle suction device. Your skin will appear smoother and have a glowing polished fresh appearance.
Microdermabrasion keeps your skin healthy as it stimulates cell renewal and collagen production.
Does Diamond Peel microdermabrasion hurt?
This is an incredibly popular treatment, best loved for its immediate and long lasting results. Microdermabrasion is a very relaxing 30 minutes treatment that can be used on all ages and skin types.
How will I look after the session?
You may look a little “flushed” after the treatment, which settles down in a hour or so. You will look fresher, more youthful and you skin will look brighter even after one session.
Can I wear make-up and go out later that evening?
We recommend waiting at least 5 hours before you apply make-up, you will find that when you apply your make-up after microdermabrasion, your make-up goes on smoother and more evenly. You will get better use of your skin care products as they can penetrate better without the layer of dead skin acting as a barrier.
How often can I have Diamond Peel Microdermabrasion?
We recommend Microdermabrasion performed monthly to treat congested skin, enlarged pores and dull skin. If you were looking at using Microdermabrasion to treat wrinkles or pigmentation we recommend every fortnight.
Is there any aftercare advice?
We recommend that you wear factor 50 + sun screen, avoid heat exposure such as hot baths, showers, sauna, stream rooms, sun beds or using any exfoliation products for 24 hours after Diamond Peel Microdermabrasion.
Microdermabrasion for Painless Skin Rejuvenation
As we age, our skin becomes less efficient at self-renewal, even right from our 20s. As a result of its effective exfoliation technique, growth of healthy new cells is promoted through microdermabrasion. In many cases, microdermabrasion softens fine lines, evens out the skin tone, prevents clogged pores, reduces the appearance of whiteheads and blackheads, reduces stretch marks, and fades age spots and the appearance of acne scarring.
Microdermabrasion treatment allows you to treat dull dehydrated skin, fine lines, wrinkles, and sun damaged skin. It deeply improves the skin and erases those factors that add years to the appearance, restoring youth and vitality to the skin in a short time. The treatment lasts about 20 minutes and our therapists can recommend the number of sessions that will be the most beneficial to you.
At Match Skin Salon in Brighton, we offer medical microdermabrasion treatment in Brighton and Hove, which uses high-quality aluminium crystals that are highly inert and more effective than other average microdermabrasion treatments. Our team of certified experts guides hundreds of people every year through an effective and results-oriented skin treatment journey. Get in touch with us today to begin the journey to a fresh and supple skin.
How Does Microdermabrasion Work?
Microdermabrasion is a highly effective treatment for restoring a smooth, youthful glow to your skin. It is one of the simplest skin treatments to have and works great for people with sensitive skin too. The technique makes use of microcrystals, which are capable of eliminating old and tired skin cells that lead to dull-looking skin without doing damage or causing pain.
The microcrystals are passed across the outer layer of the skin’s surface with a handheld device during microdermabrasion to remove the top layer of skin cells and reveal new ones, creating a healthy glow. The technology rejuvenates the epidermal layers of the skin leading to collagen production and a healthy-looking plump skin.
Microdermabrasion is a progressive procedure. Therefore while your skin will feel softer right away, and signs of subtle improvement may be seen, we typically recommend a course of sessions to gain visible difference in the skin. Additional treatments provide an increase in circulation within the dermis so that fresh and healthier skin cells can be produced.
Immediately after treatment, there is no recovery time and you can return to your normal routine. You can even reapply your make-up right after.
Benefits of Microdermabrasion Facial Treatment
- Microdermabrasion is suitable for all skin types
- The treatment improves cellular renewal which reduces signs of ageing, encourages elasticity, and improves the overall texture of the skin
- One session of microdermabrasion can eliminate more dead skin cells from the outer layer of the skin than three glycolic treatment sessions
- The treatment provides instant visible results and no recovery time is required
- Patients can customise their treatment to suit requirements for their specific skin type
- After microdermabrasion, anti-ageing and acne creams are more effective on the skin as its absorbing qualities are also improved
- Microdermabrasion treatment can be combined with laser rejuvenation treatment for even better results
Why Choose Match Skin Salon for Microdermabrasion?
Here at Match Skin Salon, we design our entire treatment experience around you and your needs. You can talk to us about your aspirations for smooth and younger looking skin and we’ll patiently listen to you. With us you’ll get all of the support and advice you need all through your time with us.
From your first contact with us, you’ll immediately feel at ease because you’ve come to the right place. We are committed to providing excellent care and we are proud to say that so many of our patients agree. Our products and services, and the care we provide have been rated by our patients as exceptional and we receive countless enquiries on the recommendation of family and friends.
Contra-Indications and Health Warnings
Results will vary from person to person, and some skins may peel. It is important to use good hydrating moisturizers post-treatment. If deeper treatment is carried out, some swelling and redness may appear which will subside in a few days. Healing time in such situations varies from3 to 4 days or more, but the results are certainly worth it.
The number of treatments required to achieve maximum effect generally depends on age and skin condition. A minimum of six weekly treatments are usually recommended for most common skin disorders. Treatment takes approximately 20 minutes and the effects on skin texture and appearance can be seen after the very first session.
Contact Match Skin Salon Today
Looking to achieve smooth and baby-soft skin with fewer blemishes and wrinkles? Microdermabrasion could be just the thing you need!
Our professionals are always available for you to discuss the results you want to achieve. If you are new to our treatments and are unsure of what you need, we can also help. We offer a free consultation to all new clients, work closely with them to choose the best treatment plan.
Are you ready to book your consultation? Call Match Skin Salon today on 01273719009 to see how we can give you amazing skin rejuvenation treatments to revitalise your skin, and leave you with a healthy, youthful glow.
Information About Brighton
- Match Skin Salon is proud to offer Microdermabrasion Facial Treatments in the town of Brighton, which lies within South East England in the county of East Sussex.
- Brighton is part of the City of Brighton and Hove forms part of the greater Brighton and Hove built-up area, a Unitary Authority in Sussex.
- A variety of businesses including Match Skin Salon make East Sussex and Brighton their home.
- Brighton was historically called Brighthelmstone.
- Nicknames include the Brighthelmstone & Blightey.
- Brighton contains a number of settlements and villages including Hangleton, Aldrington, Black Rock, Bevendean, Coldean, Brunswick, and Old Steine.
- Match Skin Salon’s Microdermabrasion Facial Treatments area in the City of Brighton and Hove also includes Mile Oak, Moulsecoomb, Hollingbury, Hollingdean and Hove.
- Other service areas of Match Skin Salon in Brighton, Sussex are comprised of Patcham, Ovingdean, Rottingdean, Portslade-by-Sea and Saltdean,
- as well as Brighton and Hove’s outer urban areas Westdene, Woodingdean, West Blatchington and Withdean.
- Last in order of mention, Match Skin Salon’s Microdermabrasion Facial Treatments cover the Brighton Municipality along with Stanmer, Bear Road area and Brighton Marina.
- The Brighton postcode district is the BN postcode area.
- The University of Brighton and Sussex University are prestigious through out the United Kingdom.
- Queen’s Park, Brighton and Preston Park, Brighton are popular with local residents and known through out England.
- Connecting Brighton to other major populations are the A23 road and A27 road.
- Bordered on the West of City of Brighton and Hove is Worthing, Sompting, Lancing, Littlehampton, Southwick and Shoreham.
- The town of Brighton is fringed by Peacehaven, Burgess Hill and Lewes to the East.
Just microdermabrasion, face and neck
Remove all the dead skin from your face and neck with cooling mask
Face & Decolletage with steam and LED
Deep Cleanse – Remove all dead skin and cleanse the oil from the pores using stream and calm the skin with LED
Face & Decolletage with steam, extraction and LED
As above – only using gentle extraction ie black heads and Blue light therapy for acne and breakout
Diamond Peel Microdermabrasion (Deep Exfoliation)
|Treatment||Duration||Price 1||Price 3||Price 10|
|Just micro- dermabrasion, face and neck||30 mins||£40||£119||£360|
|Face & Decolletage with steam and LED||1 hour||£60||£179||£540|
|Face & Decolletage with steam, extraction and LED||1 hour 15 mins||£80||£240||£720|
|Whole Back with steam, extraction and LED||1 hour||£60||£179||£540|
|Whole Chest with steam, extraction and LED||1 hour||£60||£179||£540|
|Legs & Buttocks with steam, extraction and LED||1 hour||£60||£179||£540|
Giving up booze makes you beautiful If you're taking part in dry January but feeling like you could break at...
Our alternative New Year’s resolutions will have you celebrating you! Is it just me or do New Year’s Resolutions seem...
Proud to be stocking Germaine De Capuccini products exclusively at Match Skin Salon Germaine De Capuccini is a famed luxury...
London Fashion week was a hive of celebrities all congregating to ensure that their next ‘look’ is on-trend. While...
The clutch of celebrities who swear by non-invasive CACI facials continues to grow across the pond, thanks in no small...
During the long, cold winter months, it’s easy to get down. The lack of sunlight really does effect people’s...
Lauren Grace Meher runs the beauty and fashion blog Sassy In The City, for people who are as obsessed...
Has Anthea Turner changed at all over the last 20 years? It doesn’t seem so, which is amazing as...
Beautiful English actress, designer and producer Sadie Frost recently turned 50 in 2015, though you wouldn't have guessed it...