At Match Skin Salon we can take care of all your beauty preparations before your big day. We specialise in...
What treatments are available?
An advanced anti-glycation facial utilising the benefits of Ume extract to fight against the damaged elastin and collagen fibres caused by sugar and UV radiation. Additional Vitamin C derivative provides a powerful antioxidant, protector and firmer, offering the skin a fresh, healthy glow. In just one session, 97% of clients declare their skin is smoother, more radiant and healthy.
Vitamin C increases suppleness, reduces lines, strengthens capillary network. Sensitive, highly polluted and tired skin all benefit substantially from a course of Vitamin C. It is also beneficial for hormone breakouts and highly aggravated skin such as eczema. Vitamin C increases the skins own collagen by 8 times.
How many treatments will I need?
An initial treatment course would include 1 facial a week for 5 weeks or until the skin has improved. Follow with a few treatments fortnightly, then monthly maintenance.
What to expect during treatment?
This luxurious one hour treatment consist of the following ritual
- Stone Pinda Protocol – warm pinders are pressed around the body and tucked into the feet
- A warm wet towel with drops of Spa Marine Vitality is applied to the face to open the pores.
- Kobido Cleanse Ritual – cleansing the skin using various massage techniques to generate blood flow and open up the lymphatic glands.
- Exfoliation – to remove all dead skin on the epidermis, this can be performed either using a gentle yet effective exfoliating scrub product or using micro-dermabrasion.
- The skin is cleansed using toner.
- The Pure C Force , improves which is very rehydrating, nourishing and anti free radicals.
- The Potent C Duo is applied and you will be give a very blissfully relaxing anti-aging massage for 15 minutes.
- The C Recharge Vitamin C mask is applied, that will provide maximum hydration.
- Whilst the mask is doing it’s magic for 20 minutes, the therapist will perform a relaxing hand or scalp massage.
- The mask is removed using hot towels and toner.
- A 2nd active concentrate is applied and massaged into the face and neck.
- The facial is finished off using eye and lip product. and finishing moisturiser.
Is there any after care regime or products available?
Timexpert C+ range improve the synthesis between collagen and elastin, slowing down the aging process. Vitamin C evens out pigmentation, making the skin appear more brighter and clearer.
Pure C Essense – (6 x 6ml) 40 day course, these little gems increase skin’s collagen by 8 TIMES! Ideal for all skin types. Apply before you use one of the following moisturisers.
Normal to Dry Skin
Moisturise – Intensive Multi Correction Cream – Hydrated, nourishing and anti free radical. A rich textured cream for dull normal or dry skin lacking energy. Inhibits and delays the collagen and elastin fibres from becoming rigid.
Normal to Combination Skin
Moisturise – Intensive Multi-Correction Emulsion – Hydrated, nourishing and anti free radical. A light textured cream for dull normal or dry skin lacking energy. Inhibits and delays the collagen and elastin fibres from becoming rigid.
For those special occasions
Radiance Peel Mask – Retextures, exfoliates and tautens. Illuminates the skin erasing skin fatigue. Luminosity boast for those special occasions.